Speak up: independent confidential hotline
ASI offers an independent, third party speak up hotline, operated by SafeCall, for use by anyone connected to our work: this includes the beneficiaries we work to support, staff, associates, partners and suppliers.
Reports to SafeCall are confidential, secure and you may choose to remain anonymous, even if you accidentally mention your name on the phone. When making a report, we’d be grateful if you could provide as many details as possible (timeline of events, locations, people involved), to help us investigate your concerns in an efficient and thorough manner.
- Please visit this SafeCall page for your country’s hotline contact details and to make a report in your preferred language
- You can email your concerns directly to SafeCall by writing to: email@example.com
- In cases of sexual misconduct and abuse you can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In cases related to fraud, bribery, corruption and conflicts of interest you can also email: email@example.com
- In cases related to data breaches and IT security please email: firstname.lastname@example.org