Position: Public Financial Management – French Speaking Consultants
Adam Smith International Ltd is currently looking to expand its pool of French-speaking consultants with expertise in Public Financial Management in preparation for upcoming opportunities across Francophone Africa. There will likely to be a need to fill both long-term and short-term roles.
We are interested in hearing from French-speaking PFM consultants with experience providing technical assistance and capacity building to governments in Sub-Saharan Africa. Suitable candidates will be added to our talent pool and will be contacted as specific opportunities arise.
Skills and Experience
We are interested in hearing from those with significant professional experience related to:
- Budget planning and preparation – and in particular those with experience in participatory budgeting (e.g. budgeting processes that are sensitive and inclusive of women and girls, the young and those with disabilities);
- Fiscal decentralisation and/or on PFM systems at the subnational level;
- Public Investment Management;
- Public sector procurement;
- Public financial management reforms focused on improving the effectiveness of health and education sector spending;
- Internal audit and external audit (qualified auditors only).
We are particularly interested in hearing from those with experience working in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Please submit CV and short cover letter to PFM.Recruitment@adamsmithinternational.com. Only shortlisted applicants only will be contacted.