Position Title: Program Coordinator (Knowledge)
Duration: Long-term (initial phase to June 2024)
Reports To: Deputy Head of Performance and Knowledge
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Partnerships for Infrastructure (P4I) is the Australian Government’s flagship infrastructure initiative for Southeast Asia. It partners with Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to foster inclusive growth through sustainable economic infrastructure (i.e. transport, energy, telecommunications, and utilities).
Delivered through a single cohesive team, the initiative is led by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in collaboration with EY, Adam Smith International, The Asia Foundation and Ninti One. The Program’s Head Office is in Bangkok (the Hub).
P4I focuses on infrastructure prioritisation and planning, policy and regulation, and procurement and project preparation (P4I does not finance the delivery of infrastructure). All services aim to address gender equality and social inclusion, and disaster risk reduction and climate change issues. P4I can respond to rapid requests, but ultimately aims to develop longer-term infrastructure engagement.
Further information about P4I is available at www.partnershipsforinfrastructure.org
The Program Coordinator (Knowledge) is part of P4I’s Performance and Knowledge team and will support coordination and administration of activities and events aimed at generating and sharing knowledge amongst internal and external program stakeholders.
The position holder will:
- Support implementation of monitoring and evaluation plans for knowledge-based activities and events such as coordinating data collection and developing post-activity reports
- Support stakeholder engagement and maintain relationships with external stakeholders including government, academic, education and non-government organisations
- Support coordination of knowledge-based activities such as workshops, training and capability building programs including scheduling meetings, liaising with activity stakeholders, developing briefing notes, agendas, and other communications material
- Contribute to performance and knowledge program planning, activity tracking and reporting
- Support development of a P4I knowledge library including scanning available knowledge products, testing online platform and system requirements and developing policies and processes
- Maintaining a P4I knowledge library including recording and storing knowledge products (such as research reports or training material) in line with agreed processes and using appropriate systems, as well as supporting training of other P4I staff members
- Undertake desktop research as directed to support information gathering for knowledge activities and events
- Work closely with the communications team to disseminate knowledge from activities and events and ensure all materials follow P4I branding and communications guidelines
- Work closely with the operations team to coordinate travel support for P4I activities and events where required, including event logistics, event management, coordination of flights, accommodation, and local transport
- As directed, undertake other administration and coordination tasks which support the P4I team to deliver in line with its objectives.
In undertaking all the above, the position will operate as part of P4I’s One-Team, contributing to well-coordinated planning and delivery across all members of the Delivery Partner organisations.
This position is open to Thai nationals only.
- University degree in a relevant field (International Relations, Policy). A master’s degree is preferred
- Extensive experience in project management and administration
- Experience with Australian Aid funded projects / international development policies and procedures is desirable
- Experience in event management, including booking and managing travel and event logistics for businesses and/or donor-funded programs
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office programs and other online platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and Thai
- Working proficiency in additional Southeast Asian languages would be beneficial
- Ability to take initiative with limited oversight
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit a CV and a short covering note in an email, with format “[Candidate Name] – Program Coordinator (Knowledge)” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on Friday 11th November 2022.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications for P4I positions, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
This position will be hired through Adam Smith International (ASI). ASI is committed to continually improving the diversity of our workforce through the attraction, retention, and development of a diverse range of talented people. ASI is committed to extending opportunities to women, people with disabilities, Indigenous and ethnic minority groups, and encourages nationals of P4I’s partner countries to apply. We want people to be comfortable bringing their whole self to work and recognize that inclusion brings further opportunities for innovation and creativity.