Position : Program Analyst
Duration : Long-term, full time (initial phase to June 2024)
Location : Bangkok, Thailand
Salary : BHT 70-80,000
Partnerships for Infrastructure (P4I) is the Australian Government’s flagship infrastructure initiative for Southeast Asia. It partners with Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to foster inclusive growth through sustainable economic infrastructure (i.e. transport, energy, telecommunications, and utilities).
Delivered through a single team, the initiative is led by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in collaboration with EY, Adam Smith International, The Asia Foundation and Ninti One. The Program’s Head Office is in Bangkok.
P4I focuses on infrastructure prioritisation and planning, policy and regulation, and procurement and project preparation (P4I does not finance the delivery of infrastructure). All services aim to address gender equality and social inclusion, and disaster risk reduction and climate change issues. P4I can respond to rapid requests, but ultimately aims to develop longer-term infrastructure engagement.
Further information about P4I is available at www.partnershipsforinfrastructure.org
This position is open to Thai nationals only.
The position will:
- Support the development and improvement of program systems and tools in P4I’s activity management system through SharePoint, PowerBI, and PowerAutomate.
- Monitor compliance with program process and information management requirements, including:
Undertaking quality assurance of program and activity data in SharePoint to ensure the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of information, and
Ensuring activity proposals comply with information requirements.
- Support the Senior Program Analyst with providing secretariat functions for regular Program meetings. This includes scheduling meetings in coordination with all participants, preparing agendas, drafting meeting minutes, and monitoring and reporting on action items.
- Contribute to ad hoc briefings requested by P4I Program Executive, DFAT Posts, or DFAT Canberra, as directed by Senior Program Analyst.
- Provide ad hoc research and analytical support.
- Contribute to Program planning (in particular preparation of Annual Workplans) and reporting (in particular preparation of Program Performance Reports)
In undertaking all the above, the position will operate as part of P4I’s One-Team, contributing to well-coordinated planning and delivery across all members of the Delivery Partner organisations.
- Qualifications and professional experience in a relevant discipline (preferably in international development, economics, public policy, and/or public finance).
- Excellent knowledge of standard office software and experience with database applications strongly preferred (e.g. Sharepoint, PowerBI and PowerAutomate).
- Strong writing, and oral communication skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing a range of tasks under tight timelines with competing priorities.
- Excellent liaison and coordination skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit a CV and a short covering note in an email, with format “[Candidate Name] – Program Analyst” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment closes Friday 8th of July 2022.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications for P4I positions, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
This position will be hired through Adam Smith International (ASI). ASI is committed to continually improving the diversity of our workforce through the attraction, retention, and development of a diverse range of talented people. ASI is committed to extending opportunities to women, people with disabilities, Indigenous and ethnic minority groups, and encourages nationals of P4I’s partner countries to apply. We want people to be comfortable bringing their whole self to work and recognise that inclusion brings further opportunities for innovation and creativity.