Position : IT Support and SharePoint Administrator
Duration : Long-term, full time (initial phase to June 2024)
Location : Bangkok, Thailand
Salary : THB 50-60,000
Partnerships for Infrastructure (P4I) is the Australian Government’s flagship infrastructure initiative for Southeast Asia. It partners with Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to foster inclusive growth through sustainable economic infrastructure (i.e. transport, energy, telecommunications, and utilities).
Delivered through a single team, the initiative is led by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in collaboration with EY, Adam Smith International, The Asia Foundation and Ninti One. The Program’s Head Office is in Bangkok.
P4I focuses on infrastructure prioritisation and planning, policy and regulation, and procurement and project preparation (P4I does not finance the delivery of infrastructure). All services aim to address gender equality and social inclusion, and disaster risk reduction and climate change issues. P4I can respond to rapid requests, but ultimately aims to develop longer-term infrastructure engagement.
Further information about P4I is available at www.partnershipsforinfrastructure.org
The IT Support and SharePoint Administrator will be based in the Program’s Head Office in Bangkok, managing the office’s IT systems, providing general support to staff across the program, and leading on SharePoint development and administration. The Bangkok office will house around 30 staff, with an additional group of around 20 staff working remotely across the region. The position will report to the Senior Operations Manager and will be expected to develop a close working relationship with the Program Operations Team and Executive Support Team, supporting their program functions where relevant and providing ad hoc assistance where issues arise.
General IT Support
The position holder will be responsible for:
- Providing general IT support to staff, including:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the project team (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts, new laptops and phones for new starters and wiping old equipment for leavers
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Provide training and trouble-shooting support to staff and the wider P4I workforce on using IT equipment and systems.
Provide support for teleconferencing facilities, including:
- Meeting room hardware and software troubleshooting – Teams/Zoom/Webex
- IT support for in-person conferences – Projectors, microphones, etc
- Setup and maintain office door access server and equipment
- Assist with maintenance and updating of P4I’s website
SharePoint Development and Administration
The position holder will also:
- Maintain security access setting for the project SharePoint site – manage user access restrictions across multiple levels/folders (150+ Users across 5 organisations)
- Create web parts, lists/library, content types, site columns, master pages, search navigation, permissions, and data management
- Maintain and update SharePoint applications.
- Providing systems training to staff
- Build workflow forms using SharePoint Designer, and PowerApps/Flow.
- Work with technical leads to design and deploy PowerBI for project reporting
In undertaking all of the above, the position will operate as part of P4I’s One-Team, contributing to well-coordinated planning and delivery across all members of the Delivery Partner organisations.
This position is open to Thai nationals only.
- Relevant degree/diploma qualification in Computer Science/engineering or IT Administration.
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT support and/or 2 years’ experience in SharePoint development position.
- Experience in SharePoint framework, building sites in hybrid environments, developing and administrating.
- Experience building and/or maintaining collaboration sites and/or programs
- Proficiency in Office365 products.
- Experience in using Drupal for website applications is desirable
- Reasonable spoken and written English.
- Excellent liaison and coordination skills with demonstrated ability to (a) operate effectively in a complex, multi-stakeholder organisation and (b) work effectively with a wide range of external stakeholders.
- Ability to take initiative with limited oversight.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit a CV and a short covering note in an email, with format “[Candidate Name] – IT Officer” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment closes on Friday 8th of July 2022.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications for P4I positions, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
This position will be hired through Adam Smith International (ASI). ASI is committed to continually improving the diversity of our workforce through the attraction, retention, and development of a diverse range of talented people. ASI is committed to extending opportunities to women, people with disabilities, Indigenous and ethnic minority groups, and encourages nationals of P4I’s partner countries to apply. We want people to be comfortable bringing their whole self to work and recognise that inclusion brings further opportunities for innovation and creativity.