Title: Administration Assistant
No of Position: 1
Duty Station: Peshawar
Job Nature: Associate contract
Contract End date: March 31, 2022
The Administration Assistant reports to and works under the supervision of the Office Manager and
Head of Operations.
- Coordinate all logistical arrangements for the staff, including accommodation, transport, and flight bookings.
- Assist in procurement process when needed (including arrangement of three vendors as per process).
- Coordinate with Fleet coordinator and manage fleet related record sheet, Leave schedule sheet of drivers and support staff, on monthly basis and vehicle fuel record.
- Manage petty cash reconciliation and office day to day procurement includes stationary, grocery and printer’s toners.
- Prepare and submit requests for payments to finance department.
- Provide logistical support to staff for meeting and workshop including refreshments, attendance sheet, per-diems and printing material.
- Assist to update the asset register and asset tagging on monthly basis
- Prepare and verify advance adjustment of drivers.
- Distribute tax challans forms to the vendors.
- Manage office maintenance, vendors, and operational contracts.
- Other duties as specified by the Line Manager and Project Manager, and over the course of this assignment these terms of reference may change which could require the staff member to adapt the scope of work and be flexible in the delivery of said work.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline.
- Experience: 2 to 5 years working experience in office administration, procurement and logistical support, alongside demonstrated experience in financial management including a basic understanding of internal controls and Information Technology.
- Good written and verbal use of the English language (this will be tested during the selection process).
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build a strong, trusting, and productive working relationship with both clients and colleagues.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) especially in Excel.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit a CV and a short covering note in an email, with format [Candidate Name] – Administration Assistant , to email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Applications deadline will be 26th November 2021